Important Information about Covid-19 Precautions for DignityUSA Conference
DignityUSA remains committed to the health, safety and well-being of our members and friends. We are closely monitoring the level of viral transmission in the San Diego area, as well as nationally, and will be making decisions about the conference accordingly.
Here are some of the steps we are taking to minimize risk for our attendees:
- Regular monitoring of Covid reports, including the weekly update from the County of San Diego
- Regular communication with the Westin Gaslamp Hotel on their safety protocols, including mask-wearing, hand sanitizing stations, guest service protocols, cleaning procedures, etc.
- Upgraded our ballroom to one with the capacity to hold 600 people to ensure ample space for social distancing
- Arranged for all group meals to be served on an outdoor patio area
- Regular checks with the Diocese of San Diego regarding their protocols for liturgical celebrations
- Reviewing programming and safety protocols with members of our Covid Advisory Team to get up-to-date recommendations
We urge you to direct any questions, concerns, or ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.